Sunday, October 11, 2009

Starting to think ADbrite is a Scam !!!!!

I'm starting to think that Adbrite is actually a SCAM this is my reasoning is this I have been a very loyal person to adbrite I used there ads only and have worked very hard to promote my blogs way more work than they are paying out in the last month I have finally started earning like if im lucky 1.50 a day.. and earned unuff to have adbrite payout a misaly 20.00 check. they send me a email say i have to wait 60 days "thats to Months before i see any of the money i earned and then secondly they have not shown ads on any of my blogs after getting shady email from there company.. I have snet several request to talk and have gotten no response when there own site site says its will respond with 24-hours.. I will give then until monday to clear this up..

I will spend the several months doing everything in power to make sure people know and cancel any kind of business they are doing with this company..

1 comment:

  1. Bollywood Events, Bollywood News and Bollywood Exclusive pics at www.wallpapersAdda.com

    ReplyDelete