Saturday, September 12, 2009

$5 product press Article

Currently offering Product articles written and showcased here of at this blog.
weather its a product a affiliate program or anything else you like to share with internet marketing world. I'm offering
this service for only $5. I will write a a 200 to 300 word press release article and add any referral links, banners or even a youtube video if you provide the link to the article. This blog is currently read by 1500 to 2000 people a day and increasing weekly. I also have the 5 most recent articles on the main blog page so you will get maximum exposer of your product to readers. if you are interested please email PM or email me.

I thank everyone for there time and look forward to speaking with you all in the near future.

Gabriel of GDG Marketing Consulting

No comments:

Post a Comment